TRASH LINERS THAT WIN, WIN, WIN!
A Greener – Stronger – Lower Cost Liner
Revolution Bag’s unique process produces can liners made from the highest-quality post-consumer recycled resin. These can liners exceed environmentally preferred requirements without costing more.
Regardless of your green goals, Revolution Bag will make an impact
- Revolution Bag uses closed-loop post-consumer recycled content resin (PCR)
- The resin used for making Revolution Bag liners is certified 100% PCR content
- Revolution Bag can liners average 70% PCR resin
- All stock liners and blends are ECOLOGO certified
- Exceed EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines by at least 300%!
- Meet and exceed the requirements of the USGBC LEED® Rating Systems
Strength. Dependability. Versatility.
Revolution Bag uses a closed-loop recycling process in which agricultural films are gathered from farms and washed and recycled to produce PCRpro, a high-quality resin. That resin is the foundation for their can liners, which exceed environmentally preferred requirements without costing more.